The town of La Candelaria is located in the Municipality of Candela (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #27 of the whole municipality. La Candelaria is at 353 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Candelaria is located at 12.6 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Candela, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Candelaria.
Where is La Candelaria? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Candelaria in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of La Candelaria? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Candelaria (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Candelaria
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Candelaria, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Candela. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Candelaria.
Photos of La Candelaria
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Candelaria, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Candelaria, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Candelaria. Opinions.
Do you like La Candelaria? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Candelaria so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Candela
- La Curva (San Andrés) (- inhabitants)
- La Tinaja (- inhabitants)
- Las Cabras (- inhabitants)
- Las Enramadas (- inhabitants)
- Las Tres Lomitas (Las Tres Lomas) (- inhabitants)
- Profesor José María (- inhabitants)
- Rancherías (Rancherías Nuevo) (- inhabitants)
- San Gabriel (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (Lomas Blancas) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Bárbara (- inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (- inhabitants)
- Valladares (20 inhabitants)
- Veintidós de Febrero (- inhabitants)