The town of El Porvenir is located in the Municipality of Candela (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #15 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Porvenir is at 576 meters of altitude.
The town of El Porvenir is located at 20.3 kilometers from Candela, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Porvenir.
Where is El Porvenir? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Porvenir in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Porvenir.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Porvenir and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Porvenir (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Porvenir
With the satellite map of El Porvenir will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Candela. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Porvenir.
Vote for El Porvenir. Opinions.
Do you like El Porvenir? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Porvenir so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Candela
- El Cándido (1 inhabitants)
- El Huizachal (243 inhabitants)
- Juan Juárez (10 inhabitants)
- La Curva (San Andrés) (2 inhabitants)
- Las Cabras (- inhabitants)
- Las Enramadas (- inhabitants)
- Las Navajas (1 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Lomitas (Las Tres Lomas) (- inhabitants)
- Mesa de Cartujanos (5 inhabitants)
- Quinta Experimental (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (1 inhabitants)
- San Juan (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (Lomas Blancas) (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Bárbara (- inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (- inhabitants)