The town of San Pedro is located in the Municipality of Candela (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #11 of the ranking. San Pedro is at 491 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Pedro? You can find it at 11.5 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Candela, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Pedro location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Pedro? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Pedro (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of San Pedro? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Pedro (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Pedro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Pedro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Candela. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Pedro.
Vote for San Pedro. Opinions.
Do you like San Pedro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Pedro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Candela
- Campo Real (2 inhabitants)
- Candela (1492 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (1 inhabitants)
- La Tinaja (- inhabitants)
- Las Cabras (- inhabitants)
- Las Enramadas (- inhabitants)
- Las Navajas (1 inhabitants)
- Los Cañones (3 inhabitants)
- Los Ramírez (- inhabitants)
- Rancherías (Rancherías Nuevo) (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (1 inhabitants)
- San Ambrosio (3 inhabitants)
- San Juan (- inhabitants)
- San Pablo (- inhabitants)
- Santa Bárbara (- inhabitants)