The town of San Gabriel is located in the Municipality of Candela (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #10 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Gabriel is at 747 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as San Ambrosio, but changed its name a few years ago. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2014.
The town of San Gabriel is located at 35.3 kilometers from Candela, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Gabriel.
Where is San Gabriel? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San Gabriel in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San Gabriel.
The population of San Gabriel (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San GabrielMany people want to stay in the town of San Gabriel itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL CANDELA: 50 km away, direction Northeast (38 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN CARLOS: 46 km away, direction Northeast (34 minutes by car)
- HOTEL HACIENDA CIPRIANO: 47 km away, direction Northeast (33 minutes by car)
- HOSTEL LA CASITA: 79 km away, direction East (54 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Gabriel
With the satellite map of San Gabriel will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Candela. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Gabriel.
Vote for San Gabriel
Do you like San Gabriel or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Gabriel to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Candela
- Campo Real (- inhabitants)
- Candela (1404 inhabitants)
- Don Pedro (3 inhabitants)
- El Cándido (- inhabitants)
- Gloria (3 inhabitants)
- La Candelaria (- inhabitants)
- La Tinaja (- inhabitants)
- Las Tres Lomitas (Las Tres Lomas) (- inhabitants)
- Los Cañones (- inhabitants)
- Mesa de Cartujanos (- inhabitants)
- San Gabriel (- inhabitants)
- San Pablo (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (Lomas Blancas) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (- inhabitants)