The town of Don Pedro is located in the Municipality of Candela (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. Don Pedro is at 537 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Don Pedro? How to get there? Map
Online map of Don Pedro in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Don Pedro and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Don Pedro (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Don Pedro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Don Pedro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Candela. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Don Pedro.
Vote for Don Pedro. Opinions.
Do you like Don Pedro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Don Pedro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Candela
- Candela (1404 inhabitants)
- Don Pedro (3 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- Juan JuÃ¡rez (- inhabitants)
- La Tinaja (- inhabitants)
- Las Cabras (- inhabitants)
- Las Navajas (- inhabitants)
- Los Cañones (- inhabitants)
- Palo Blanco (- inhabitants)
- Profesor José María (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio de Afuera (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (El Mimbre) (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (Lomas Blancas) (- inhabitants)
- Valladares (20 inhabitants)