The town of Gloria is located in the Municipality of Candela (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. Gloria is at 521 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Gloria? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Gloria (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Gloria, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Gloria building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Gloria (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Gloria
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Gloria, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Candela. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Gloria.
Vote for Gloria. Opinions.
Do you like Gloria? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Gloria so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Candela
- Don Pedro (3 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- Juan JuÃ¡rez (- inhabitants)
- La Candelaria (- inhabitants)
- La Carroza (4 inhabitants)
- Las Navajas (- inhabitants)
- Los Ramírez (- inhabitants)
- Palo Blanco (- inhabitants)
- Profesor José María (- inhabitants)
- Rancherías (Rancherías Nuevo) (- inhabitants)
- San Gabriel (- inhabitants)
- San Juan (- inhabitants)
- Santa Bárbara (- inhabitants)
- Valladares (20 inhabitants)
- Veintidós de Febrero (- inhabitants)