The town of José Avilés is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. José Avilés is at 1,476 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is José Avilés? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to José Avilés (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of José Avilés, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of José Avilés and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of José Avilés (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of José Avilés
Amazing satellite GPS maps of José Avilés, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of José Avilés.
Vote for José Avilés. Opinions.
Do you like José Avilés? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for José Avilés so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Beatriz Mireles (- inhabitants)
- Desarrollo del Batán (El Pato) (4 inhabitants)
- Fernando Ordóñez (- inhabitants)
- José Avilés (2 inhabitants)
- Cesáreo Robledo (- inhabitants)
- La Colonia Morada (- inhabitants)
- La Morada (3 inhabitants)
- La Mota (1 inhabitants)
- Las Antonias (2 inhabitants)
- Los Doctores (3 inhabitants)
- Los Nogales (- inhabitants)
- Maravillas (- inhabitants)
- Nogalitos (139 inhabitants)
- Ricardo González (Los Nogales) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (4 inhabitants)