The town of Los Generales is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Los Generales is at 595 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Los Generales? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Los Generales (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Los Generales building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Generales (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Generales
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Generales, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Generales.
Vote for Los Generales. Opinions.
Do you like Los Generales? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Generales so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Antero Morales (La Nogalera) (- inhabitants)
- Herbey Valdez (- inhabitants)
- Las Dálmatas (Everardo Martínez Salazar) (- inhabitants)
- Kikapoo (1 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (- inhabitants)
- La Pipa (2 inhabitants)
- Las Cruces (- inhabitants)
- Le Digo Yo (2 inhabitants)
- Maravillas (- inhabitants)
- Palaú (17594 inhabitants)
- Roberto Olguín (- inhabitants)
- Salinas de en Medio (Barosa) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (Los Ojos de Gabriela Dos) (3 inhabitants)
- Sergio Treviño (1 inhabitants)
- Tribu Kikapoo (Nacimiento) (670 inhabitants)