The town of Manuel Romo is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. Manuel Romo is at 469 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Manuel Romo? How to get there? Map
Location map of Manuel Romo in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Manuel Romo, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Manuel Romo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Manuel Romo (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Manuel Romo
With the satellite map of Manuel Romo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Manuel Romo.
Vote for Manuel Romo. Opinions.
Do you like Manuel Romo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Manuel Romo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Abelino Cadena (6 inhabitants)
- Cerrito Verde (1 inhabitants)
- El Chilpitín Uno (- inhabitants)
- El Mescalito Ranch (1 inhabitants)
- Eugenio Hernández Martínez (1 inhabitants)
- Felipe López (2 inhabitants)
- Gilberto de León (Rancho California) (- inhabitants)
- La Venada (El Nogal) (3 inhabitants)
- Las Mangas (Pilo Canales) (1 inhabitants)
- Los Ciruelos (1 inhabitants)
- Margarito Herrera (4 inhabitants)
- Palaú (17594 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (1 inhabitants)
- San Juan (Los Corrales) (4 inhabitants)
- Susano Samarrón González (- inhabitants)