The town of La Tinaja is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. La Tinaja is at 606 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is La Tinaja? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Tinaja (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Tinaja and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Tinaja (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Tinaja
With the satellite map of La Tinaja will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Tinaja.
Vote for La Tinaja. Opinions.
Do you like La Tinaja? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Tinaja so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Anzelmo Leija (3 inhabitants)
- Cadernales (- inhabitants)
- Chilpitín Número Tres (Manolo Dávila) (- inhabitants)
- Flavio Morales (1 inhabitants)
- Hotel Santa Rosa (4 inhabitants)
- Juan Guillermo Fuentes (- inhabitants)
- José Romo (- inhabitants)
- La Cima (4 inhabitants)
- La Lajita (- inhabitants)
- Las Aves (1 inhabitants)
- Los Cuatro Vientos (Agapita Garza) (- inhabitants)
- Los Generales (1 inhabitants)
- Minas la Florida (La Florida) (1336 inhabitants)
- Rancherías (701 inhabitants)
- San Juan (- inhabitants)