Granja María Teresa (Romita, Guanajuato)
The most complete information about the tiny town of Granja María Teresa (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Guanajuato has 3 inhabitants?
The town of Granja María Teresa is located in the Municipality of Romita (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 3 inhabitants. Granja María Teresa is at 1,754 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Granja María Teresa? How to get there? Map
Location map of Granja María Teresa in Guanajuato: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Granja María Teresa, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Granja María Teresa building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Granja María Teresa (Guanajuato) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Granja María Teresa
With the satellite map of Granja María Teresa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Romita. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Granja María Teresa.
Vote for Granja María Teresa. Opinions.
Do you like Granja María Teresa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Granja María Teresa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Romita
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guanajuato (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Romita
- El Jagüey (1843 inhabitants)
- Granja Domingo Trejo (4 inhabitants)
- La Parra de Don David (La Trinidad) (5 inhabitants)
- Las Lajas (169 inhabitants)
- Luz de Silva (456 inhabitants)
- Martín Frausto (El Texano) (2 inhabitants)
- Ojos de Rana (Juan González) (- inhabitants)
- Providencia de Rangel (Benito Mata) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho de Toñín (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Tavares (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (1 inhabitants)
- San Carlos del Jagüey (575 inhabitants)
- San José de la Angostura (Ejido Paso de León) (575 inhabitants)
- San José del Paraíso (302 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (6 inhabitants)