The town of El Pozo Viejo is located in the Municipality of Romita (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #225 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Pozo Viejo is at 1,741 meters of altitude.
The town of El Pozo Viejo is located at 4.8 kilometers from Romita, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Pozo Viejo.
Where is El Pozo Viejo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Pozo Viejo in Guanajuato? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Pozo Viejo.
Need to locate a certain El Pozo Viejo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Pozo Viejo (Guanajuato) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Pozo Viejo
With the satellite map of El Pozo Viejo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Romita. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Pozo Viejo.
Vote for El Pozo Viejo. Opinions.
Do you like El Pozo Viejo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Pozo Viejo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Romita
- Capilla Blanca (Santa Teresa) (12 inhabitants)
- El Guaricho (17 inhabitants)
- El Pato (3 inhabitants)
- El Tapanco (16 inhabitants)
- Granja los Reyes (22 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe de Amoles (El Camarón) (12 inhabitants)
- La Angostura (José Ramírez) (9 inhabitants)
- La Deportiva (23 inhabitants)
- Los Amoles (1004 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (363 inhabitants)
- Luz de Buenavista Chica (- inhabitants)
- Paso de León (El Tildio) (17 inhabitants)
- Pedregal de Martínez (313 inhabitants)
- San Fernando del Guaricho (7 inhabitants)
- San Martín de Amoles (5 inhabitants)