The town of Rancho San Hipólito is located in the Municipality of Romita (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #165 of the ranking. Rancho San Hipólito is at 1,756 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Rancho San Hipólito? You can find it at 2.7 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Romita, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Rancho San Hipólito location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Rancho San Hipólito? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Rancho San Hipólito (Guanajuato) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Rancho San Hipólito, which has the following symbol
The population of Rancho San Hipólito (Guanajuato) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho San HipólitoMany people want to stay in the town of Rancho San Hipólito itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL CASA BLANCA: 3 km away, direction Southwest (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LALOS: 3 km away, direction Southwest (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL PARAISO: 4 km away, direction Southwest (3 minutes by car)
- PENSION SANCHEZ: 4 km away, direction Southwest (3 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Rancho San Hipólito
With the satellite map of Rancho San Hipólito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Romita. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho San Hipólito.
Vote for Rancho San Hipólito
Do you like Rancho San Hipólito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho San Hipólito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Romita
- Colonia la Perla (162 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (745 inhabitants)
- El Guaricho (Cruz Castro) (2 inhabitants)
- El Jagüey (Manuel Luna) (35 inhabitants)
- El Verino (46 inhabitants)
- Fracción del Guaricho (José Barroso) (5 inhabitants)
- Granja Antonio Sánchez (6 inhabitants)
- Juan Guadián (5 inhabitants)
- Los Ocotes (199 inhabitants)
- Luz de Buenavista Chica (- inhabitants)
- Rancho de Silvestre Valadez (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio Loma de Portillo (246 inhabitants)
- San Carlos del Jagüey (575 inhabitants)
- San Gonzalo (755 inhabitants)
- Valenciana de Gavia (442 inhabitants)