The town of Rancho San Hipólito is located in the Municipality of Romita (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #165 of the ranking. Rancho San Hipólito is at 1,756 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Rancho San Hipólito? You can find it at 2.7 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Romita, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Rancho San Hipólito location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Rancho San Hipólito? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Rancho San Hipólito (Guanajuato) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Rancho San Hipólito, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Rancho San Hipólito building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rancho San Hipólito (Guanajuato) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho San Hipólito
With the satellite map of Rancho San Hipólito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Romita. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Rancho San Hipólito.
Vote for Rancho San Hipólito. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho San Hipólito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho San Hipólito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Romita
- Cuarta del Guaricho (8 inhabitants)
- El Camaleón (510 inhabitants)
- El Monte (Carmen García) (11 inhabitants)
- El Tuzo (Heriberto González Lara) (- inhabitants)
- Fracción Santa Rosalía de Gavia (6 inhabitants)
- Gabriel García (Las Camelias) (12 inhabitants)
- Granja de los Tres Álamos (Luz Guzmán) (12 inhabitants)
- Granja Jacaranda (Los Rangel) (1 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe de Amoles (El Camarón) (10 inhabitants)
- Los Reyes (- inhabitants)
- Pedro Rangel (San Isidro Polvorillas) (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio del Pochote (192 inhabitants)
- San Juan de Buenavista (- inhabitants)
- Santa Elena de la Cruz (La Oreja) (121 inhabitants)
- Santos Zavala (- inhabitants)