El Dorado (Monclova, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
The most complete information of the tiny town of El Dorado (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Coahuila de Zaragoza has 2 inhabitants?
The town of El Dorado is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #74 of the whole municipality. El Dorado is at 515 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Dorado is located at 13.7 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Monclova, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Dorado.
Where is El Dorado? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Dorado (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Dorado, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of El Dorado
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Dorado, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Monclova. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Dorado.
Vote for El Dorado. Opinions.
Do you like El Dorado? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Dorado so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Blanca Rosa (Los Cuates) (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- Gilberto Sosa (1 inhabitants)
- Gustavo Villarreal (2 inhabitants)
- José Ángel Tovar Iracheta (3 inhabitants)
- José Figueroa (1 inhabitants)
- La Codorniz (2 inhabitants)
- La Tendida (5 inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (Santa Elena) (1 inhabitants)
- Las Juanitas (3 inhabitants)
- Los Girasoles (- inhabitants)
- Luis Melquiades García (La Ilusión) (2 inhabitants)
- Luis Ontiveros (1 inhabitants)
- Nada (11 inhabitants)
- Raúl Rivera (J.R.) (- inhabitants)