The town of El Cortijo is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #141 of the ranking. El Cortijo is at 1,451 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Cortijo? You can find it at 6.3 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Ramos Arizpe, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Cortijo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Cortijo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Cortijo in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain El Cortijo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Cortijo (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Cortijo
With the satellite map of El Cortijo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Cortijo.
Vote for El Cortijo. Opinions.
Do you like El Cortijo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Cortijo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Cañada Ancha (- inhabitants)
- Cerrito Blanco (11 inhabitants)
- Combite (Granja el Barril) (7 inhabitants)
- El Ojuelo de Enmedio (- inhabitants)
- El Panal (21 inhabitants)
- El Pelillal (74 inhabitants)
- Estación Santa María (1 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Rodríguez Hernández (4 inhabitants)
- Sacrificio (San Luis) (4 inhabitants)
- Salitrillos (- inhabitants)
- San Fernando (El Cuarto del Área) (3 inhabitants)
- San Juan Bautista (San Juan) (17 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (6 inhabitants)
- Saucillo de Arriba (- inhabitants)
- Sierra Mojada (2 inhabitants)