The town of El Tesoro is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #280 of the whole municipality. El Tesoro is at 897 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Tesoro is located at 8.6 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Berriozábal, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Tesoro.
Where is El Tesoro? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Tesoro in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Tesoro and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Tesoro (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Tesoro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Tesoro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Berriozábal. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Tesoro.
Vote for El Tesoro. Opinions.
Do you like El Tesoro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Tesoro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- Colonia Ejidal (319 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (8 inhabitants)
- El Cascarillo (2 inhabitants)
- El Cedro (19 inhabitants)
- El Divisadero (95 inhabitants)
- El Limón (22 inhabitants)
- El Sabino (649 inhabitants)
- Jesús Zavaleta (2 inhabitants)
- Lindos Aires (195 inhabitants)
- Los Altos de San José (Palo Alto) (10 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (San José) (9 inhabitants)
- Santa Enith (- inhabitants)
- Santa MarÃa (- inhabitants)