The town of Líbano is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #136 of the ranking. Líbano is at 1,151 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Líbano? You can find it at 7.5 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Berriozábal, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Líbano location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Líbano? How to get there? Map
Online map of Líbano in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Líbano building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Líbano (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Líbano
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Líbano, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Berriozábal. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Líbano.
Vote for Líbano. Opinions.
Do you like Líbano? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Líbano so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- Betania (20 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (20 inhabitants)
- Chicozapote (4 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (6 inhabitants)
- El Tesoro (2 inhabitants)
- El Turcón (5 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (5 inhabitants)
- Las Esperanzas (14 inhabitants)
- Los Manueles Uno (5 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (11 inhabitants)
- María de Guadalupe (7 inhabitants)
- Mariana (11 inhabitants)
- Que Chula Montaña (7 inhabitants)
- Santa Inés Buenavista (1559 inhabitants)
- Tierra y Libertad (496 inhabitants)