The town of Belén is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Belén is at 840 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Belén? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Belén (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Belén, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Belén building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Belén (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Belén
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Belén, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Berriozábal. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Belén.
Vote for Belén. Opinions.
Do you like Belén? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Belén so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- Benito Juárez (295 inhabitants)
- Mi Lupita (- inhabitants)
- Cuchumbac (101 inhabitants)
- El Peniel (116 inhabitants)
- El Sabino (649 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (- inhabitants)
- Ignacio Zaragoza (1607 inhabitants)
- La Orquídea (- inhabitants)
- Los Capulines (13 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (11 inhabitants)
- San Miguelito (- inhabitants)
- San José el Paraíso (41 inhabitants)
- San Juan Bautista (- inhabitants)
- San Miguelito (13 inhabitants)
- Sanizatoc (3 inhabitants)