The town of San Fernando is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. San Fernando is at 903 meters of altitude.
Where is San Fernando? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Fernando (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Fernando, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of San Fernando? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Fernando (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Fernando
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Fernando, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Berriozábal. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Fernando.
Vote for San Fernando. Opinions.
Do you like San Fernando? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Fernando so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- Belén (4 inhabitants)
- Coles (3 inhabitants)
- El Edén (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (121 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (50 inhabitants)
- Monterrey (Granja) (- inhabitants)
- La Providencia (4 inhabitants)
- Las Joyas (2 inhabitants)
- San Miguelito (- inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- Ribera Ovejería (32 inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro el Tablón (7 inhabitants)
- Santa Enedina (- inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (6 inhabitants)