The town of Santa Martha is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #281 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Martha is at 1,039 meters of altitude.
The town of Santa Martha is located at 4.6 kilometers from Berriozábal, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Martha.
Where is Santa Martha? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Martha in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Santa Martha building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Santa Martha (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Martha
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Martha, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Berriozábal. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Santa Martha.
Vote for Santa Martha. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Martha? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Martha so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- David Gutiérrez Ríos (6 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (14 inhabitants)
- El Chapital (5 inhabitants)
- El Recreo (10 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Zaragoza (1354 inhabitants)
- La Castellana (1 inhabitants)
- Loma Alta (2 inhabitants)
- Loma Linda (Palo Alto) (31 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Poblado San Isidro (Ovejería) (111 inhabitants)
- Quinta Mi Ranchito (5 inhabitants)
- Río Blanco (75 inhabitants)
- San José la Laguna (4 inhabitants)
- San Martín la Encañada (10 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (1 inhabitants)
- Unión Hidalgo (153 inhabitants)