The town of El Saucito is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #105 of the ranking. El Saucito is at 45 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of El Saucito? You can find it at 8.8 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Ciudad Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Saucito location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Saucito? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Saucito in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Saucito.
The population of El Saucito (Tamaulipas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El SaucitoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Saucito, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Saucito so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL ZITRO: 6 km away, direction Northeast (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LUCERO: 13 km away, direction East (9 minutes by car)
- MOTEL SENORIAL: 15 km away, direction Northeast (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA VILLARREAL: 12 km away, direction East (9 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Saucito
With the satellite map of El Saucito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Saucito.
Photos of El Saucito
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Saucito, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Saucito, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Saucito
Do you like El Saucito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Saucito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- Antonio Pérez (- inhabitants)
- Cuadra la Estrella (12 inhabitants)
- Diego Aguirre (7 inhabitants)
- El Campesino (4 inhabitants)
- El Moro (- inhabitants)
- El Potrillo (- inhabitants)
- Francisco MartÃnez (La Atravesada) (- inhabitants)
- Las Ciénegas de Flores (5 inhabitants)
- Las Moras (1 inhabitants)
- Los Garza (- inhabitants)
- San Gabriel (1 inhabitants)
- San José (19 inhabitants)
- Santos Díaz (- inhabitants)
- Severino López (- inhabitants)
- Venecia (417 inhabitants)