La Trinidad (Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, Tamaulipas)
The most complete information of the tiny town of La Trinidad (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Tamaulipas has 6 inhabitants?
The town of La Trinidad is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #40 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Trinidad is at 71 meters of altitude.
The town of La Trinidad is located at 22.1 kilometers from Ciudad Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Trinidad.
Where is La Trinidad? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Trinidad (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Trinidad, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of La Trinidad
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Trinidad, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Trinidad.
Photos of La Trinidad
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Trinidad, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Trinidad, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Trinidad. Opinions.
Do you like La Trinidad? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Trinidad so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- El Alto Bonito (10 inhabitants)
- Eleuterio López (1 inhabitants)
- Francisco Castillo (- inhabitants)
- General Lucio Blanco (Lucio Blanco) (418 inhabitants)
- José Luis Martínez (1 inhabitants)
- Juan Zapatero (1 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (6 inhabitants)
- La Virgen (4 inhabitants)
- Las Moras (2 inhabitants)
- Leonel Barrera (6 inhabitants)
- Luis Echeverría (164 inhabitants)
- Miguel A. García (10 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (3 inhabitants)
- Santos Díaz (- inhabitants)
- Severino López (- inhabitants)