Los Ortiz (Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, Tamaulipas)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Los Ortiz, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 1 inhabitants of Tamaulipas.
The town of Los Ortiz is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #76 of the whole municipality. Los Ortiz is at 75 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Los Ortiz is located at 16.9 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Ciudad Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Los Ortiz.
Where is Los Ortiz? How to get there? Map
Location map of Los Ortiz in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Los Ortiz, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Los Ortiz
With the satellite map of Los Ortiz will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Los Ortiz.
Vote for Los Ortiz. Opinions.
Do you like Los Ortiz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Ortiz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- Antonio Pérez (1 inhabitants)
- Aurelio Numillín (8 inhabitants)
- El Altito (- inhabitants)
- El Campesino (9 inhabitants)
- El Potrillo (- inhabitants)
- El Venado (- inhabitants)
- Francisco Martínez (La Atravesada) (- inhabitants)
- Ideal del Campesino (- inhabitants)
- Juan Pérez (1 inhabitants)
- Las Ciénegas (Las Ciénegas de Flores) (11 inhabitants)
- Las Comas (12 inhabitants)
- Los Ramírez (- inhabitants)
- Marte R. Gómez (15 inhabitants)
- Santa Amalia (7 inhabitants)
- Zona de Tolerancia (- inhabitants)