The town of Los Ortiz is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #76 of the whole municipality. Los Ortiz is at 71 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Los Ortiz is located at 16.9 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Ciudad Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Los Ortiz.
Where is Los Ortiz? How to get there? Map
Location map of Los Ortiz in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Los Ortiz, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Los Ortiz? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Los Ortiz (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Ortiz
With the satellite map of Los Ortiz will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Los Ortiz.
Vote for Los Ortiz. Opinions.
Do you like Los Ortiz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Ortiz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- Antonio Pérez (2 inhabitants)
- El Blanco (- inhabitants)
- Eleuterio López (1 inhabitants)
- General Lucio Blanco (Lucio Blanco) (418 inhabitants)
- José Luis Martínez (1 inhabitants)
- Juan Zapatero (1 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (6 inhabitants)
- Los Díaz (7 inhabitants)
- Los Ortiz (1 inhabitants)
- Los Villarreales (- inhabitants)
- Miguel Alemán (Cleófas Valle) (- inhabitants)
- Miguel García (2 inhabitants)
- San Vicente del Potrero (Bertha Dávila López) (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Amalia (7 inhabitants)
- Silviano Cuevas (- inhabitants)