The town of El Alto is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #29 of the ranking. El Alto is at 71 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Alto? You can find it at 19.4 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Ciudad Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Alto location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Alto? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Alto (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of El Alto? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Alto (Tamaulipas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Alto
With the satellite map of El Alto will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Alto.
Vote for El Alto. Opinions.
Do you like El Alto? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Alto so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- Arturo Garza (- inhabitants)
- El Altito (- inhabitants)
- La Cuchilla (Los Miranda) (4 inhabitants)
- Las Comas (12 inhabitants)
- Leonel Barrera (6 inhabitants)
- Los Ramírez (2 inhabitants)
- Los Sauces (4 inhabitants)
- Los Soto (4 inhabitants)
- Marte R. Gómez (15 inhabitants)
- San Mateo (10 inhabitants)
- San Vicente del Potrero (Bertha Dávila López) (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Amalia (7 inhabitants)
- Silviano Cuevas (- inhabitants)
- Tepehuaje (47 inhabitants)
- Todos Santos (14 inhabitants)