El Alto (Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, Tamaulipas)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of El Alto, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 8 inhabitants of Tamaulipas.
The town of El Alto is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #29 of the ranking. El Alto is at 68 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Alto? You can find it at 19.4 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Ciudad Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Alto location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Alto? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Alto (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of El Alto
With the satellite map of El Alto will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Alto.
Vote for El Alto. Opinions.
Do you like El Alto? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Alto so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- El Moro (- inhabitants)
- El Venado (- inhabitants)
- Javier Jiménez (2 inhabitants)
- José Luis Olivares (3 inhabitants)
- La Reforma (6 inhabitants)
- Las Moras (2 inhabitants)
- Los Díaz (7 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (16 inhabitants)
- Los Villarreales (Los Villarreal) (193 inhabitants)
- Miguel García (2 inhabitants)
- Muñoz Garza (2 inhabitants)
- Nicolás Gutiérrez (8 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- San Vicente del Potrero (Bertha Dávila López) (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Amalia (7 inhabitants)