The town of La Arena is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #59 of the ranking. La Arena is at 41 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Arena? You can find it at 5.7 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Ciudad Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Arena location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Arena? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Arena in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Arena, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain La Arena building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Arena (Tamaulipas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Arena
With the satellite map of La Arena will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Arena.
Vote for La Arena. Opinions.
Do you like La Arena? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Arena so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- Aurelio Numillín (8 inhabitants)
- Buenavista (105 inhabitants)
- Cinco de Febrero (37 inhabitants)
- El Altito (- inhabitants)
- El Tomate (2 inhabitants)
- Gilberto Guerrero (- inhabitants)
- La Virgen (4 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (16 inhabitants)
- Los Martínez (19 inhabitants)
- Los Ramírez (2 inhabitants)
- Nicolás Gutiérrez (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho Blanco (6 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (2 inhabitants)
- San José (24 inhabitants)
- Valadeces (107 inhabitants)