The town of San Matías is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #79 of the ranking. San Matías is at 87 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Artemio Elizondo. This town decided to change its name in the year 2010.
Do you want to locate the town of San Matías? You can find it at 20.9 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Ciudad Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Matías location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Matías? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Matías in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Matías and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Matías (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Matías
With the satellite map of San Matías will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Matías.
Vote for San Matías. Opinions.
Do you like San Matías? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Matías so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- Marte R. Gómez (Andrés Carpio) (- inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (4 inhabitants)
- Rosa Olvera (2 inhabitants)
- Los Naranjos (- inhabitants)
- Marte R. Gómez (Francisco Castillo) (- inhabitants)
- La Lomita (1 inhabitants)
- Las Ciénegas de Flores (5 inhabitants)
- Las Once Palmas (Las Dos Palmas) (- inhabitants)
- Miguel Hidalgo (64 inhabitants)
- Petra Vázquez (7 inhabitants)
- Purilimpia (3 inhabitants)
- Teresa de Jesús Chávez Medina (- inhabitants)
- San José (19 inhabitants)
- Santos Díaz (- inhabitants)
- Valadeces (1895 inhabitants)