San Matías (Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, Tamaulipas)
The most complete information of the tiny town of San Matías (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Tamaulipas has 1 inhabitants?
The town of San Matías is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #79 of the ranking. San Matías is at 89 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Matías? You can find it at 20.9 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Ciudad Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Matías location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Matías? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Matías in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of San Matías
With the satellite map of San Matías will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of San Matías.
Vote for San Matías. Opinions.
Do you like San Matías? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Matías so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- Arturo Garza (- inhabitants)
- Ideal del Campesino (7 inhabitants)
- Jesús Gutiérrez (- inhabitants)
- Los Garza (1 inhabitants)
- Los Ortiz (1 inhabitants)
- Los Soto (4 inhabitants)
- Maribel García (- inhabitants)
- Martina Garza (4 inhabitants)
- Nicolás Gutiérrez (8 inhabitants)
- Rodolfo Aguilar (- inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (- inhabitants)
- Severino López (- inhabitants)
- Silviano Cuevas (- inhabitants)
- Tepehuaje (19 inhabitants)
- Venecia (477 inhabitants)