The town of El Olmo is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 4 inhabitants. El Olmo is at 577 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is El Olmo? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Olmo in Nuevo León: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Olmo, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Olmo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Olmo (Nuevo León) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Olmo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Olmo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Montemorelos. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Olmo.
Vote for El Olmo. Opinions.
Do you like El Olmo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Olmo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Chamizal (2 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (1 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (- inhabitants)
- El Pastor (168 inhabitants)
- Entrada a las Cañas (13 inhabitants)
- La Barranca (86 inhabitants)
- La Esmeralda (1 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- La Lechuza (- inhabitants)
- Las Ovejas (52 inhabitants)
- Las Parcelas (- inhabitants)
- Los Lobos (2 inhabitants)
- Los Tamez (17 inhabitants)
- Piedra Parada (2 inhabitants)
- Salitrillos (2 inhabitants)