The town of La Aguililla is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 11 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #157 of the ranking. La Aguililla is at 581 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Aguililla? You can find it at 17.6 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Montemorelos, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Aguililla location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Aguililla? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Aguililla (Nuevo León) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Aguililla, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Nuevo León State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of La Aguililla (Nuevo León) is 11 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
According to the 2010 official census, in the town there were 7 males and 6 females. The female/male ratio is 0.857, and the fertility rate is 3.67 children per woman. Of the total population, 0.00% comes from outside the State of Nuevo León. 15.38% of the population is illiterate (14.29% of men and 16.67% of women). The level of schooling is 4 (4 in men and 4 in women).Indigenous culture in La Aguililla
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in La Aguililla
23.08% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (42.86% of the men, and 0.00% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in La Aguililla
In La Aguililla there are 3 dwellings. 33.33% of the dwellings have electricity, 0.00% have piped water, 66.67% have toilet or restroom, 100.00% have a radio receiver, 33.33% a television, 33.33% a fridge, 33.33% a washing-machine, 0.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 33.33% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.
Hotels and Accommodation near La AguilillaMany people want to stay in the town of La Aguililla itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL LA PISTA: 25 km away, direction Northeast (20 minutes by car)
- BEST WESTERN BAZARELL INN: 25 km away, direction Northeast (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALFA INN: 22 km away, direction Northeast (15 minutes by car)
- OFICINA PARA HOSPEDAJE: 25 km away, direction Northeast (21 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Aguililla
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Aguililla, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Montemorelos. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Aguililla.
Vote for La Aguililla
Do you like La Aguililla or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Aguililla to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- El Cuatralbo (2 inhabitants)
- El Gavilán (8 inhabitants)
- El Piojo (- inhabitants)
- Gachupines (Santa María) (- inhabitants)
- Hacienda los Tamez (- inhabitants)
- Hacienda Pueblo Viejo (7 inhabitants)
- La Aguililla (11 inhabitants)
- La Laguna (10 inhabitants)
- Las Aves (18 inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (12 inhabitants)
- Los Amoles (3 inhabitants)
- Montemorelos (Camino a la Cruz Verde) (- inhabitants)
- Montemorelos (Huerta el Carmen) (3 inhabitants)
- San Gilberto (5 inhabitants)
- Tierras Coloradas (85 inhabitants)