El Cabresto (Montemorelos, Nuevo León)
Know the tiny town of El Cabresto through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 4 inhabitants in the State of Nuevo León
The town of El Cabresto is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #310 of the whole municipality. El Cabresto is at 520 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Cabresto is located at 18.9 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Montemorelos, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Cabresto.
Where is El Cabresto? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Cabresto in Nuevo León: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Cabresto, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of El Cabresto
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Cabresto, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Montemorelos. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Cabresto.
Vote for El Cabresto. Opinions.
Do you like El Cabresto? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Cabresto so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- El Ebanal (7 inhabitants)
- El Gran Chaparral (2 inhabitants)
- El Palomar (15 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (El Palomar) (14 inhabitants)
- La Atadera (- inhabitants)
- La Galera (7 inhabitants)
- Lampacitos (27 inhabitants)
- Los Encinos (27 inhabitants)
- Los Sauces (1 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (63 inhabitants)
- Palos Blancos (3 inhabitants)
- Pito Real (7 inhabitants)
- Sabino la Bandera (4 inhabitants)
- San Juanita (- inhabitants)
- Valle Hidalgo (El Cueral) (32 inhabitants)