El ├?bano (Montemorelos, Nuevo Le├│n)
Maps, photos and statistics of El ├?bano, a beautiful tiny town of 6 inhabitants in the State of Nuevo Le├│n
The town of El ├?bano is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo Le├│n). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #259 of the ranking. El ├?bano is at 410 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El ├?bano? You can find it at 14.9 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Montemorelos, which has the largest population within the municipality.
Where is El ├?bano? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El ├?bano (Nuevo Le├│n)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of El ├?bano
Photos of El ├?bano
In order for you to enjoy nature around El ├?bano, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El ├?bano, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El ├?bano. Opinions.
Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Charco de la Anacua (16 inhabitants)
- El Anc├│n (6 inhabitants)
- El Charco (5 inhabitants)
- El Colmillo (4 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda Pito Real (8 inhabitants)
- Hacienda las Margaritas (1 inhabitants)
- La Carreta (10 inhabitants)
- La Escuadra (22 inhabitants)
- La Garita (54 inhabitants)
- La Garita (1 inhabitants)
- Las Perlas (- inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (10 inhabitants)
- Portales (9 inhabitants)
- San Jorge (5 inhabitants)
- Tierras Coloradas (59 inhabitants)