The town of San Rafael is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #353 of the ranking. San Rafael is at 360 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of San Rafael? You can find it at 22.7 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Montemorelos, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Rafael location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Rafael? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San Rafael in Nuevo León? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San Rafael.
Want to view a satellite photo of San Rafael? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Rafael (Nuevo León) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Rafael
With the satellite map of San Rafael will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Montemorelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Rafael.
Vote for San Rafael. Opinions.
Do you like San Rafael? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Rafael so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- El Fraile (Avícola) (49 inhabitants)
- Cuatro Caminos (4 inhabitants)
- El Cañón del Padre (4 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito de René (6 inhabitants)
- Encinitos (- inhabitants)
- Hacienda de Cañas (8 inhabitants)
- La Palma (Sección Ignacio Ramírez) (2 inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (7 inhabitants)
- Los Lirios (39 inhabitants)
- Pocos Cuernos (4 inhabitants)
- San Juan de Ocampo (9 inhabitants)
- San Martín (3 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (22 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (8 inhabitants)
- Víctor Carmona (7 inhabitants)