The town of El Ciruelo is located in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #111 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Ciruelo is at 19 meters of altitude.
The town of El Ciruelo is located at 11.6 kilometers from San Vicente Tancuayalab, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Ciruelo.
Where is El Ciruelo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Ciruelo in San Luis Potosí, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain El Ciruelo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Ciruelo (San Luis Potosí) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Ciruelo
With the satellite map of El Ciruelo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Ciruelo.
Photos of El Ciruelo
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Ciruelo? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Ciruelo.
Vote for El Ciruelo. Opinions.
Do you like El Ciruelo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Ciruelo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab
- Ejido Ricardo Flores Magón (- inhabitants)
- Ejido Tantojón (Maximino Rojas) (11 inhabitants)
- El Esfuerzo (3 inhabitants)
- El Huracán (- inhabitants)
- Enrique Jefris (9 inhabitants)
- Flores Magón (219 inhabitants)
- Miguel Corona (- inhabitants)
- Monte Alegre (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Jomté (Nuevo May) (207 inhabitants)
- Potreros el Sabino (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Dos Hermanos (Rancho Santa Amelia) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Nopal (1 inhabitants)
- San Charbel (2 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (1 inhabitants)
- Taurino Pérez Ramos (9 inhabitants)