The town of Rancho Jumaisa is located in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #115 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho Jumaisa is at 103 meters of altitude.
The town of Rancho Jumaisa is located at 12.2 kilometers from San Vicente Tancuayalab, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho Jumaisa.
Where is Rancho Jumaisa? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho Jumaisa in San Luis Potosí, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho Jumaisa and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho Jumaisa (San Luis Potosí) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Jumaisa
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Jumaisa, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Rancho Jumaisa.
Vote for Rancho Jumaisa. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Jumaisa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Jumaisa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab
- Altos del Refugio (11 inhabitants)
- El Alto Miguel Goldaracena (1 inhabitants)
- El Jobo (5 inhabitants)
- El Palmito (1 inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (4 inhabitants)
- El Sasub (530 inhabitants)
- Narciso Mendoza (52 inhabitants)
- Piedras Chinas (El Encanto) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Jopoy (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Isidro (5 inhabitants)
- San Vicente Tancuayalab (6444 inhabitants)
- Santa Inés (La Rosita) (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (- inhabitants)
- Tampasito (- inhabitants)
- Tancojol (32 inhabitants)