The town of Entrada al Chote is located in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 6 inhabitants. Entrada al Chote is at 60 meters of altitude.
Where is Entrada al Chote? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Entrada al Chote in San Luis Potosí? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Entrada al Chote.
The population of Entrada al Chote (San Luis Potosí) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Entrada al ChoteMany people want to stay in the town of Entrada al Chote itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL CABAÑAS DE SAN VICENTE: 20 km away, direction Southeast (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANTE EDUARDO: 22 km away, direction Southeast (15 minutes by car)
- RESTAURANT BAR LOS CHARALES Y HOTEL TANCUAYALAB: 23 km away, direction Southeast (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL TANTOK: 29 km away, direction Northwest (20 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Entrada al Chote
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Entrada al Chote, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Entrada al Chote.
Vote for Entrada al Chote
Do you like Entrada al Chote or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Entrada al Chote to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab
- Colonia Juárez (Nuevo Jomté) (152 inhabitants)
- Ejido Ricardo Flores Magón (- inhabitants)
- Ejido Tierra y Libertad (- inhabitants)
- El Clavo de Oro (- inhabitants)
- El Fiscal (2 inhabitants)
- El Olivo (1 inhabitants)
- Eusebio Hernández (2 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (- inhabitants)
- Los Cubes (5 inhabitants)
- Mancornadas (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Dólar (4 inhabitants)
- Sagrada Familia (40 inhabitants)
- San Juan de las Vegas (401 inhabitants)
- San Vicente Tancuayalab (6731 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (4 inhabitants)