The town of Santa Martha is located in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #140 of the whole municipality. Santa Martha is at 34 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Santa Martha is located at 16.3 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of San Vicente Tancuayalab, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Santa Martha.
Where is Santa Martha? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Santa Martha (San Luis Potosí) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Santa Martha, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Santa Martha? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Santa Martha (San Luis Potosí) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Martha
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Martha, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Santa Martha.
Photos of Santa Martha
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Santa Martha? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Santa Martha.
Vote for Santa Martha. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Martha? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Martha so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab
- Cinco Hermanos (5 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Carmen (Nuevo Jomté) (60 inhabitants)
- Colonia Nuevo Amanecer (Nuevo Jomté) (36 inhabitants)
- El Ciruelo (Castro Torres) (2 inhabitants)
- El Encanto (9 inhabitants)
- El Rebaje (- inhabitants)
- El Sasub (530 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (13 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Jom té (El Sacrificio) (70 inhabitants)
- Pedro Damián Gómez (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Dos Hermanos (Rancho Santa Amelia) (5 inhabitants)
- San Vicente Tancuayalab (6444 inhabitants)
- Santa Inés (La Rosita) (4 inhabitants)
- Tancuiche (272 inhabitants)
- Taurino Pérez Ramos (9 inhabitants)