The town of El Vergel is located in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 6 inhabitants. El Vergel is at 20 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is El Vergel? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Vergel (San Luis Potosí) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Vergel, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Vergel? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Vergel (San Luis Potosí) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Vergel
With the satellite map of El Vergel will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Vergel.
Vote for El Vergel. Opinions.
Do you like El Vergel? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Vergel so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab
- Alto Mirador (- inhabitants)
- El Bojol (- inhabitants)
- El Ciruelar (8 inhabitants)
- El Ciruelo (Castro Torres) (4 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (7 inhabitants)
- El Quicham (El Quichán) (- inhabitants)
- El Sasub (516 inhabitants)
- La Bolsa (1 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (5 inhabitants)
- La Rosita (1 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (4 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Centro de Población Benito Juárez (70 inhabitants)
- Potreros el Sabino (- inhabitants)
- Rancho la Noria (1 inhabitants)
- TanquilÃn (- inhabitants)