The town of La Parota is located in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #68 of the ranking. La Parota is at 20 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Parota? You can find it at 2.1 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of San Vicente Tancuayalab, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Parota location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Parota? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Parota in San Luis Potosí, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain La Parota building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Parota (San Luis Potosí) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Parota
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Parota, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Parota.
Vote for La Parota. Opinions.
Do you like La Parota? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Parota so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab
- Cinco Hermanos (5 inhabitants)
- Ejido Ricardo Flores Magón (2 inhabitants)
- Ejido Tierra y Libertad (3 inhabitants)
- El Ciruelar (11 inhabitants)
- El Huracán (3 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (3 inhabitants)
- Héctor Meraz Rivera (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Jom té (Tambolón) (104 inhabitants)
- Piedras Chinas (El Encanto) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Coposo (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Isabella (8 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (- inhabitants)
- Tampasito (- inhabitants)
- Tancuiche (272 inhabitants)
- Tazajeras (240 inhabitants)