The town of El Calabazo is located in the Municipality of Tetela del Volcán (in the State of Morelos). There are 4 inhabitants. El Calabazo is at 2,180 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Calabazo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Calabazo (Morelos) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Calabazo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Calabazo (Morelos) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Calabazo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Calabazo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tetela del Volcán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Calabazo.
Vote for El Calabazo. Opinions.
Do you like El Calabazo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Calabazo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tetela del Volcán
- Apantenco (- inhabitants)
- Cuitlamila (- inhabitants)
- El Capulín (1 inhabitants)
- El Malinal (29 inhabitants)
- Lomas Lindas (193 inhabitants)
- Los Rodríguez (2 inhabitants)
- Paluca (3 inhabitants)
- Potrero de los Bueyes (2 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (1 inhabitants)
- San Sebastián (4 inhabitants)
- Tecla (32 inhabitants)
- Tetela del Volcán (12162 inhabitants)
- Tlalamayocan (158 inhabitants)
- Tlalmimilulpan (San Pedro) (1965 inhabitants)
- Zacapechpa (Zacapezuca) (84 inhabitants)