The town of San Pablo is located in the Municipality of Tetela del Volcán (in the State of Morelos). There are 1 inhabitants. San Pablo is at 2,169 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is San Pablo? How to get there? Map
Location map of San Pablo in Morelos: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Pablo, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain San Pablo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Pablo (Morelos) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Pablo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Pablo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tetela del Volcán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Pablo.
Vote for San Pablo. Opinions.
Do you like San Pablo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Pablo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tetela del Volcán
- Cacapola (54 inhabitants)
- Cuitlamila (- inhabitants)
- El Calabazo (4 inhabitants)
- El Malinal (29 inhabitants)
- Lomas Lindas (193 inhabitants)
- Los Rodríguez (2 inhabitants)
- Parque de los Venados Huacaltepoxco (7 inhabitants)
- Potrero de León (Rancho el León) (5 inhabitants)
- Potrero de los Bueyes (2 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (1 inhabitants)
- San Sebastián (4 inhabitants)
- Tecla (32 inhabitants)
- Tetela del Volcán (12162 inhabitants)
- Tlalamayocan (158 inhabitants)
- Tlalmimilulpan (San Pedro) (1965 inhabitants)