The town of Paluca is located in the Municipality of Tetela del Volcán (in the State of Morelos). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #22 of the whole municipality. Paluca is at 2,158 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Paluca is located at 2.1 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Tetela del Volcán, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Paluca.
Satellite photo of Paluca
With the satellite map of Paluca will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tetela del Volcán. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Paluca.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Morelos State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Paluca (Morelos) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
According to the 2010 official census, in the town there were 3 males and 3 females. The female/male ratio is 1.000, and the fertility rate is 3.50 children per woman. Of the total population, 0.00% comes from outside the State of Morelos. 16.67% of the population is illiterate (0.00% of men and 33.33% of women). The level of schooling is 4.80 (6 in men and 3 in women).Indigenous culture in Paluca
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in Paluca
50.00% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (100.00% of the men, and 0.00% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in Paluca
In Paluca there are 8 dwellings. 33.33% of the dwellings have electricity, 66.67% have piped water, 33.33% have toilet or restroom, 33.33% have a radio receiver, 33.33% a television, 0.00% a fridge, 0.00% a washing-machine, 33.33% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 33.33% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.
Hotels and Accommodation near PalucaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Paluca, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Paluca so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL MIRADOR DEL VOLCÁN: 3 km away, direction West (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL MIRADOR DEL VOLCAN: 3 km away, direction West (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MARAGREEN: 3 km away, direction West (2 minutes by car)
- POSADA FAMILIAR ALBERGUE SUIZO: 4 km away, direction West (3 minutes by car)
Where is Paluca? How to get there? Map
Online map of Paluca (Morelos) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Vote for Paluca
Do you like Paluca or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Paluca to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tetela del Volcán
- Apantenco (- inhabitants)
- Cualetzxoca (- inhabitants)
- Cuitlamila (- inhabitants)
- El Capulín (1 inhabitants)
- El Espinal (21 inhabitants)
- El Malinal (29 inhabitants)
- Parque de los Venados Huacaltepoxco (7 inhabitants)
- Potrero de los Bueyes (2 inhabitants)
- Potrero del Frijol (Temoaya) (1 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (17 inhabitants)
- San Sebastián (4 inhabitants)
- Tetela del Volcán (12162 inhabitants)
- Tlalamayocan (158 inhabitants)
- Tlalmimilulpan (San Pedro) (1965 inhabitants)
- Zacapechpa (Zacapezuca) (84 inhabitants)