The town of Los Rodríguez is located in the Municipality of Tetela del Volcán (in the State of Morelos). There are 2 inhabitants. Los Rodríguez is at 1,926 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Los Rodríguez? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Rodríguez in Morelos, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Los Rodríguez and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Los Rodríguez (Morelos) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Rodríguez
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Rodríguez, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tetela del Volcán. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Los Rodríguez.
Vote for Los Rodríguez. Opinions.
Do you like Los Rodríguez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Rodríguez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tetela del Volcán
- Cacapola (54 inhabitants)
- Cualetzxoca (- inhabitants)
- Cuitlamila (- inhabitants)
- El Encinal (108 inhabitants)
- El Espinal (21 inhabitants)
- El Malinal (29 inhabitants)
- Lomas Lindas (193 inhabitants)
- Paluca (3 inhabitants)
- Parque de los Venados Huacaltepoxco (7 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (17 inhabitants)
- San Sebastián (4 inhabitants)
- Tecla (32 inhabitants)
- Tetela del Volcán (12162 inhabitants)
- Tlalamayocan (158 inhabitants)
- Tlalmimilulpan (San Pedro) (1965 inhabitants)