Carrizalejo (Monclova, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Know the tiny town of Carrizalejo through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 3 inhabitants in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of Carrizalejo is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #53 of the whole municipality. Carrizalejo is at 620 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Carrizalejo is located at 18.9 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Monclova, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Carrizalejo.
Where is Carrizalejo? How to get there? Map
Online map of Carrizalejo in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of Carrizalejo
With the satellite map of Carrizalejo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Carrizalejo.
Vote for Carrizalejo. Opinions.
Do you like Carrizalejo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Carrizalejo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Club Deportivo Nueva Almadén (- inhabitants)
- Doroteo Campos Moreno (Santa Mónica) (- inhabitants)
- Genaro Gutiérrez Correa (2 inhabitants)
- José Alfredo Torres Villanueva (1 inhabitants)
- La Junta (5 inhabitants)
- Las Juanitas (3 inhabitants)
- Licenciado Muela (Guti Pipa Lica) (6 inhabitants)
- Lico Muñoz (1 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (3 inhabitants)
- Luis Enrique Samudio (Las Tres Eles) (2 inhabitants)
- Lupita (2 inhabitants)
- María Luisa (José Dimas Galindo) (8 inhabitants)
- Raúl Rivera (J.R.) (- inhabitants)
- Simón Ramírez Rodríguez (El Sacrificio) (1 inhabitants)
- Sofymar (Mario Moreno de los Santos) (1 inhabitants)