The town of Carrizalejo is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #53 of the whole municipality. Carrizalejo is at 626 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Carrizalejo is located at 18.9 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Monclova, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Carrizalejo.
Where is Carrizalejo? How to get there? Map
Online map of Carrizalejo in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Carrizalejo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Carrizalejo (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Carrizalejo
With the satellite map of Carrizalejo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Carrizalejo.
Vote for Carrizalejo. Opinions.
Do you like Carrizalejo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Carrizalejo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Barajas (Rodrigo Barajas Bugarín) (3 inhabitants)
- El Oro (Nuevo Poblado el Oro) (186 inhabitants)
- El Rayo (5 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (Jesús M. Celedón Campos) (7 inhabitants)
- José del Carmen Medina (2 inhabitants)
- Juan Alfaro Delgadillo (1 inhabitants)
- La Piedra (1 inhabitants)
- La Tendida (5 inhabitants)
- Lupita (2 inhabitants)
- Planta el Granjeno (Sigma Ingeniería) (8 inhabitants)
- Raúl Rivera (J.R.) (- inhabitants)
- Romeo Briceño Montes (2 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (1 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (16 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresita (12 inhabitants)