The town of Don Rufino is located in the Municipality of Tetla de la Solidaridad (in the State of Tlaxcala). There are 13 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #16 of the whole municipality. Don Rufino is at 2,552 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Don Rufino is located at 14.4 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Tetla, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Don Rufino.
Where is Don Rufino? How to get there? Map
Online map of Don Rufino (Tlaxcala) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Don Rufino and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Don Rufino (Tlaxcala) is 13 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Don Rufino
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Don Rufino, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tetla de la Solidaridad. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Don Rufino.
Vote for Don Rufino. Opinions.
Do you like Don Rufino? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Don Rufino so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tetla de la Solidaridad
- Alejandro López Ávila (Los Temontones) (4 inhabitants)
- Capulac (1510 inhabitants)
- Don Rufino (- inhabitants)
- Ejido de Apizaquito (33 inhabitants)
- El Corazón (15 inhabitants)
- Juan Lima Olivares (1 inhabitants)
- María de la Luz Sánchez (2 inhabitants)
- San Juan (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Carmen (- inhabitants)
- La Divina Providencia (15 inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Cruz (4 inhabitants)
- San Bartolomé Matlalohcan (6779 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Atexcatzinco (6860 inhabitants)
- San Gregorio (53 inhabitants)
- San Isidro Piedras Negras (297 inhabitants)