The town of La Avenida is located in the Municipality of Tetla de la Solidaridad (in the State of Tlaxcala). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #41 of the whole municipality. La Avenida is at 2,504 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Avenida is located at 7.5 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Tetla, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Avenida.
Where is La Avenida? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Avenida (Tlaxcala)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of La Avenida? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Avenida (Tlaxcala) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Avenida
With the satellite map of La Avenida will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tetla de la Solidaridad. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Avenida.
Vote for La Avenida. Opinions.
Do you like La Avenida? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Avenida so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tetla de la Solidaridad
- Ahuatepec (10 inhabitants)
- Cartonera Alvarado (19 inhabitants)
- Cartonera Argón (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Buenos Aires (- inhabitants)
- El Ocote (7 inhabitants)
- El Retoñaje (2 inhabitants)
- Fidel Castillo (3 inhabitants)
- Martin Piedras Hernández (4 inhabitants)
- Plan de Ayala (555 inhabitants)
- Rancho Campo David (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Prado (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Monte de Piedad (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Cruz (4 inhabitants)
- Ricardo Flores Magón (11 inhabitants)
- Santa Margarita (3 inhabitants)