The town of El Cazador is located in the Municipality of Tetla de la Solidaridad (in the State of Tlaxcala). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #38 of the whole municipality. El Cazador is at 2,603 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Cazador is located at 11.4 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Tetla, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Cazador.
Where is El Cazador? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Cazador (Tlaxcala) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Cazador, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Cazador and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Cazador (Tlaxcala) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Cazador
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Cazador, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tetla de la Solidaridad. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Cazador.
Vote for El Cazador. Opinions.
Do you like El Cazador? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Cazador so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tetla de la Solidaridad
- Alejandro López Ávila (Los Temontones) (4 inhabitants)
- Cartonera Argón (- inhabitants)
- El Prado (54 inhabitants)
- La Concepción (5 inhabitants)
- Las Cabañas del Abuelo (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Pedregal (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Rosa (2 inhabitants)
- La Caridad (- inhabitants)
- Rancho La Loma (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Miguel (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Cruz (4 inhabitants)
- Ricardo Flores Magón (11 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Atexcatzinco (6860 inhabitants)
- San Judas Tadeo (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe la Troje (451 inhabitants)