Information and updated data of Spauaz in Zacatecas: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Within the town of Guadalupe is located the site of Spauaz (Colonia) (Municipality: Guadalupe, State: Zacatecas). It is located exactly 10.03 km (towards E) from the geographic center of the Guadalupe municipal area. From the town center of Guadalupe, you can get there in 1.0 km in the NW direction.
Map and satellite photo of Spauaz (Guadalupe)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Spauaz is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Spauaz (Guadalupe) is 98613
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Spauaz. Please write the following 5 digits: 98613. The first two digits ("98") correspond to the state of Zacatecas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Spauaz. Opinions.
Do you like Spauaz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Spauaz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Spauaz
Restaurants to eat in Spauaz
Fast food in Spauaz, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in Spauaz
Tacos & Tortas in Spauaz
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe:
- Arroyo Seco (- inhabitants)
- Colonia el Bordito (45 inhabitants)
- Colonia Osiris (380 inhabitants)
- Colonia RevoluciÃ³n (- inhabitants)
- Colonia San José (Ampliación Lo de Vega) (68 inhabitants)
- El Bajío de las Ramírez (3 inhabitants)
- El Bermejo (La Mezquitera) (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Zóquite (9 inhabitants)
- Granja Don Vigues (- inhabitants)
- La Mezquitera (38 inhabitants)
- Mesón de Godoy (36 inhabitants)
- Noria de la Soledad (Pata Loca) (18 inhabitants)
- Rafael Valenzuela Bañuelos (- inhabitants)
- Rancho El Cuarenta (- inhabitants)
- San José de Tapias (4 inhabitants)