The town of Los Sauces is located in the Municipality of Guadalupe (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #65 of the ranking. Los Sauces is at 2,170 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Sauces? You can find it at 8.3 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Guadalupe, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Los Sauces location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Los Sauces? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Los Sauces (Zacatecas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Los Sauces, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Los Sauces building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Sauces (Zacatecas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Sauces
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Sauces, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Guadalupe. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Sauces.
Vote for Los Sauces. Opinions.
Do you like Los Sauces? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Sauces so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe
- Agapito Pérez Perea (10 inhabitants)
- El Bajío (José de la Cruz Marte) (2 inhabitants)
- El Pocito Santo (- inhabitants)
- Eremitorio Sacromonte Privado (2 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (170029 inhabitants)
- Huerto Frutícola Experimental UAZ (5 inhabitants)
- Jorge DomÃnguez Venegas (- inhabitants)
- La Longaniza (Callito) (1 inhabitants)
- La Mezquitera (38 inhabitants)
- Laguna de Arriba (520 inhabitants)
- Los Terrenos Grandes entre Zóquite y Tacoaleche (7 inhabitants)
- Méndez (33 inhabitants)
- Miguel de Santiago Reyes (- inhabitants)
- Rancho BajÃo del Carmen (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro Bocanegra (176 inhabitants)