The town of La Lagunita is located in the Municipality of Guadalupe (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #113 of the whole municipality. La Lagunita is at 2,217 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Lagunita is located at 5.6 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Guadalupe, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Lagunita.
Where is La Lagunita? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Lagunita in Zacatecas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Lagunita, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Lagunita and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Lagunita (Zacatecas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Lagunita
With the satellite map of La Lagunita will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Guadalupe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Lagunita.
Vote for La Lagunita. Opinions.
Do you like La Lagunita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Lagunita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe
- El Bermejo (La Mezquitera) (- inhabitants)
- El Bordo de Buenavista (El Bordo) (2352 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (6 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (Manuel Rodríguez Candelas) (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Villa Fontana (- inhabitants)
- La Alcaparra (- inhabitants)
- La Ã‘ufla (- inhabitants)
- La Longaniza (Callito) (1 inhabitants)
- La Zacatecana (3757 inhabitants)
- Los Manantiales (- inhabitants)
- Noria Blanca (2 inhabitants)
- Noria del Aparejo (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Laureles (- inhabitants)
- San Jerónimo (3535 inhabitants)
- San Pedro de los Juncos (- inhabitants)