The town of La Barranca is located in the Municipality of Guadalupe (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #114 of the whole municipality. La Barranca is at 2,336 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Barranca is located at 8.8 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Guadalupe, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Barranca.
Where is La Barranca? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Barranca in Zacatecas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Barranca, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain La Barranca building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Barranca (Zacatecas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Barranca
With the satellite map of La Barranca will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Guadalupe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Barranca.
Vote for La Barranca. Opinions.
Do you like La Barranca? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Barranca so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe
- Bañuelos (684 inhabitants)
- Colonia Frente Popular (49 inhabitants)
- Colonia la Loma (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Osiris (380 inhabitants)
- El Bordo de Buenavista (El Bordo) (2352 inhabitants)
- El Mastranto (154 inhabitants)
- Fracción 1 Galeana (2 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento San José (11 inhabitants)
- Francisco E. García (Los Rancheros) (355 inhabitants)
- La Huerta del Bosque (4 inhabitants)
- La Luz (1336 inhabitants)
- Lo de Vega (165 inhabitants)
- Los Terrenos Grandes entre Zóquite y Tacoaleche (7 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de los Cardona (13 inhabitants)
- SimÃ³n Campos PÃ©rez (- inhabitants)