Information and updated data of Los Sabalos in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Los Sabalos (Fraccionamiento)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Altamira, which is placed in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 21.59 km (direction SW) from the center of the Altamira municipality. And it is located at 3.37 km (towards SE ) from the urban center of the town of Altamira.
Map and satellite photo of Los Sabalos (Altamira)
Where is Los Sabalos? Here's a location map of Los Sabalos: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Los Sabalos, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Los Sabalos (Altamira) is 89607
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Los Sabalos. Please write the following 5 digits: 89607. The first two digits ("89") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Los Sabalos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Sabalos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Sabalos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Restaurants to eat in Los Sabalos
Tacos & Tortas in Los Sabalos
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- Armenta (50 inhabitants)
- Bella Vista (La Sierrita) (3 inhabitants)
- Colonia Perseverancia (37 inhabitants)
- El Costeño (- inhabitants)
- El Escobal (- inhabitants)
- El Higuerón (El Chijolito) (- inhabitants)
- El Verdín (12 inhabitants)
- Los Mangos (Magdaleno Zamora) (- inhabitants)
- Mi Ranchito (5 inhabitants)
- San Ángel (3 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (Adolfo R. Latofski) (- inhabitants)
- San Vicente (La T) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (- inhabitants)
- Sierra de la Palma (1 inhabitants)